What does JM Lexus do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security number and income
• Account balances and payment history
• Credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share customer's personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customer's personal information; the reasons JM Lexus chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does JM Lexus share?
For our everyday business purposes – Such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – Information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – Information about your creditworthiness
For our affiliates to market to you
For nonaffiliates to market to you
To limit our sharing
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Who is providing this notice?
JM Auto dba JM Lexus
How does JM Lexus protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does JM Lexus collect my personal information
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies..
• apply for a lease or apply for financing
• pay us by check or give us your contact information
• show us your driver’s license
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information
• about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for nonaffillates to market to you
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account unless you tell us otherwise.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
• Our affiliates include automobile aftermarket products companies such as Jim Moran & Associates, Inc. and extended warranty providers such as Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
• Nonaffiliates we share with can include direct marketing companies, advertising agencies, and the vehicle manufacturer and distributor.
• JM Lexus and Lexus, a Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., ("Lexus") are non-affiliated third parties. We will disclose your personally identifiable information to Lexus and it may be used by Lexus for marketing purposes. This website privacy statement applies only to the JM Lexus website and not to Lexus.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• Our joint marketing partners include the vehicle manufacturer and distributor.